ACBHE MEMBERSHIP & ACCREDITATION
Procedure for ACBHE Membership and Accreditation
- School official submits “Membership Application and Institutional Profile” along with the $100 annual fee.
- If school is approved for membership, a Membership certificate is issued which is valid for one year.
- Member schools will maintain that status so long as their annual reports are current and their annual fees are paid.
- Schools which are not approved for membership will receive a full refund of their annual $100 fee.
- Member schools only may apply as a “Candidate for Accreditation” by submitting the official form and paying a $100 fee; ACBHE will issue a “Candidate for Accreditation” certificate which will be valid for 1 year.
Annual Fee = $100
ACBHE MEMBERSHIP & ACCREDITATION APPLICATION